This lovely Dutch Colonial home is located in an excellent neighborhood on a quiet, low traffic street. The welcoming foyer opens to both the living room with a cozy fireplace and bright dining room, perfect for large gatherings. The completely remodeled kitchen offers white cabinetry, leathered soapstone counters, a marble backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The spacious family room overlooks the back yard and has its own full bathroom. The open staircase leads upstairs to 4 unique bedrooms, incl. a 25x14 master, and dual entry full bath. The TV room, laundry/full bath, and storage room are in the lower level. Character and charm with oak/birch floors, interior shutters, and high ceilings. Front porch, 3 season sunroom, 2 car d. garage w/extra storage, fenced yard & mature trees.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall,Dual Entry Off MBR,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned,Washer,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dryer,Disposal
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Crawl Space,Shower,Partial,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Pantry,High Speed Internet Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price