Country living in the city! This quiet and secluded custom home is nestled into a wooded, 1-acre lot only minutes to downtown, UWL, Viterbo, and hospitals. Birds and other wildlife abound in this sunny wildlife haven. Open floor plan designed for relaxed entertaining, the great room has soaring ceilings, clerestory windows, fireplace, and large sliding glass doors that open onto a private deck and terraced backyard. A custom kitchen with elegant dining room sits adjacent to a cozy step down conversation and reading area. In addition, custom cabinetry throughout allows for plenty of storage space. The lower level includes an attached two car garage, rec. room and storage space. Passive solar design and efficient. past two years the roof and a hillside retaining wall have been replaced.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,488 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,488 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial,Partial Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler