Situated in a quiet neighborhood on a dead-end street just minutes from the heart of the city, you'll love this 4 bedroom 3 bath ranch home with low Shelby taxes. Kitchen, bathrooms, and interior trim have been updated. Beautiful hardwood floors are throughout much of the main level. Great main floor family room with natural fireplace. Walk out lower level includes 1 bedroom, an office, wet bar and large entertaining space with a gas fireplace. Enjoy the back-yard patio and spacious lawn, perfect for a family to enjoy. During the summer months you'll marvel at the magnificent sunsets and in the winter the twinkle of the city lights. This fantastic home is looking for new occupants, schedule your viewing today.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler