Secluded paradise just minutes from town! Quaint, one-owner ranch on private 4.37 acre wooded lot with scenic outdoor views in all directions. Enter through covered breezeway into kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting bench. Three bedrooms on main, some with built-ins and oak hardwoods. Full bath w/dual sink. Lower level has large Rec/Family Room with natural fireplace, bar area and add'l built-in seating. Full bath with walk-in shower and 4th bedroom with built-ins. Combination laundry/utility room. Walk through to 27x19 workshop and on to huge 42x24 shop/garage used for RV. Large, partially covered deck w/above ground pool built in. Two car attached garage plus large screen porch. House needs some updating and being sold As/is. New septic and electrical service as of July 2020.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,506 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,431 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler