Delightful home with amazing views. You will love to come home to this contemporary mountain style home with both an abundance of natural light and a very cozy feel. Open concept with a dining area that walks out to the large deck. Screened porch conveniently located off living room. High ceilings, wood flooring, well planned kitchen and main floor bedroom all add to the overall appeal. Second floor with deluxe master suite and the perfect loft area for work or crafts. The lower level has plenty of space with a large family room, 3 bedroom plus full bath. Additional outside living space includes a lower-level patio. This home is conveniently located close to town yet offers that country feel. A rare opportunity to see the sunrise and sunset from your own home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Community Shared Well,Well
Mound System,Septic System
3,498 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,498 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,249 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,249 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price