Quite a gem indeed! This home has so much more to offer than suspected. On top of being a wonderful ranch home, the living room has a set of almost floor to ceiling windows that let nature/sunlight/green space in!Take a walk out the back door to a wooded green space you didn't realize was here! Although listed as a 2 bedroom it could easily be a 3-4 bedroom with room to spare. A huge family room, wet bar/kitchette, 3rd non-conforming bedroom and a large walk-in cedar lined closet are all in the finished lower level. Seller states garage door height opens to 8 ft vs standard 7. There's more, but you really need to see it. You really shouldn't miss this gem!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,792 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,792 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,756 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,036 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price